Parx: Philly Big 5 Jackpot Hit For $326,172

Parx Racing had its first single ticket jackpot winner Monday for its new Philly Big 5 wager. The single ticket winner collected the $326,172.00 jackpot prize for being the only player to correctly pick the winning horse in races 6-10.

Parx launched its newest wager on May 10. Since then the jackpot had been building over the last 15 race cards, averaging a daily payout of $4,100.00.

The Philly Big Five is a 50-cent wager which requires players to correctly pick the winners of the last five races on the Parx racing card. Multiple winners are possible each day and split 70 percent of the net pool. The remaining 30 percent of the net pool goes to the carryover jackpot which accumulates until there is a single ticket winner.

The winning horses Monday were:

Race 6 # 3 Cobble Road $28.00
Race 7 #2X I Say I Play $40.20
Race 8 #4 Dr. Devera’s Way $7.60
Race 9 #3 Glamorous Thunder $6.60
Race 10 #3 James Ciro $71.80

The Philly Big 5 encompasses the last five races each live racing day at Parx.

The post Parx: Philly Big 5 Jackpot Hit For $326,172 appeared first on Horse Racing News | Paulick Report.

DYFD Winter - 300x90

Comments are closed.